Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Photo Shoot: Cory & Ticia Rhodes

Ticia and I have been friends for about five or six years. I absolutely LOVE her, she is so kind, and I am so glad we are apart of each others lives!! I have had the pleasure of taking her/their photos for a while..... I took their engagement photos and her graduation photos! I feel honored to be their photographer!! They are an amazing couple and great friends to us!

We made a fun day out of our photo shoot!
We tried to go to a tree farm...but there were literally THREE trees left :(  Then, we went to this old antique building (we thought another photog owned it) and we had to do a very quick and covert photo mission! Then we stopped and ate mexican food (my FAV)! Then the hubster came over and Daisy was able to play with sweet Gracie!
All in all it was a great day filled with many laughs!
I hope you enjoy!












Love ya T!

No comments:

Post a Comment