Saturday, January 9, 2010

First Blog!!!



Wow....I'm a blogger!!

Well I caved in and decided to create my own blog! Clint's sister and sister-in-law both have blogs and we have such a good time looking at them so I decided to follow the lead! This will be a great way to keep in touch and to keep everyone up to date with our lives.

Clint and I live in a townhome in the Uptown area of Dallas. We LOVE our neighborhood and we LOVE living SO close to our friends!!! It is also very nice because we live in the CITY!!! I grew up in the middle of nowhere (I loved it don't get me wrong)....but I had NO idea what was waiting for me!!! Fashion - culture - education - great jobs - meeting interesting people from all over - and having all of this within a moments reach!!! And of course the best part was college - where I met Clint and the great circle of friends we have now. So I guess I now consider myself a 'city girl' : )

I hope our family and friends that are not able to be near us enjoy reading about the day to day dealings of our life!!! We wish all of you were here with us!!






No comments:

Post a Comment